Term Life Insurance
Our term life insurance offers you:
- $25,000–$1,000,000 in the event of death
- 10% of the insured amount, up to $30,000 in the event of a critical illness diagnosis
- Double the life insurance amount in the event of accidental death
It's much more than just term life insurance!
Our term life insurance provides affordable coverage in the event of death.
Don't leave anything to chance. Ensure your loved ones are protected.
Simplified application process up to $750,000.
Coverage in the event of a critical illness diagnosis
If you are diagnosed with a critical illness, our 10 or 20-year term life insurance will automatically pay 10% of your insured amount, up to a maximum of $30,000, allowing you to focus on your recovery. The following critical illnesses covered: cancer, stroke and heart attack.
Make things a little easier on you and your loved ones in the event of a critical illness diagnosis.
Coverage in the event of accidental death
In the event of accidental death, the amount payable is automatically doubled. For example, if you have $250,000 in coverage, the beneficiary of your life insurance policy would receive $500,000.
Insurance made easy
Life insurance and coverage in the event of a critical illness diagnosis and accidental death: it's as simple as that! Our term life insurance is designed to meet your needs, without any hassle.
Life insurance doesn't need to be complicated to be comprehensive.
Eligibility, conditions and availability
- Available in Canada
- The insured must be aged 18–60 at the time of enrolment for the 10-year term life insurance and 18-50 for the 20-year term life insurance
- The insured must be a Canadian citizen or hold a valid permanent resident card
- The insured must have resided and been physically present in Canada for more than 6 months over the past 12 months
- The policy is subject to verifications
- Certain conditions and exclusions apply. For example, suicide within the first 2 years of the policy would not be covered, and the contract could be cancelled if there is a misrepresentation. The other exclusions, limitations and restrictions may be found in the policy. You can read them online.