Two options adapted to every trip
Select your coverage for a single trip with a specific start and end date or opt for annual coverage for multiple trips of similar lengths within a year.
Choose between two coverage options
The basic option includes emergency medical care outside of your province of residence for up to $5,000,000 for each insured person. It also includes 24/7 assistance services in the language of your choice, from anywhere in the world.
The All-Inclusive option offers the following additional coverage:
- Trip cancellation and interruption up to $5,000
- Baggage insurance for late, lost, or stolen luggage on a trip for up to $1,500 by insured person and by trip.
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage, in the event of death, loss of a limb or loss of use of a limb following an accident occurring on a trip, up to $100,000 by insured person
Group insurance with your employer or credit cards might offer some insurance coverage. Consult them first to only choose the coverage you need.
To be eligible, you must be:
- Aged between 31 days up to 84 years old on your departure date
- Domiciled in Quebec, Ontario or New Brunswick
- Covered by the health and hospitalization insurance plan for services provided in your province of residence throughout your trip
Certain restrictions and exclusions apply, depending on your age and pre-existing conditions.