- Risk evaluation
- Personalized advice
- Legal assistance
Answer an online questionnaire and receive your risk exposure rating. Based on your results, we will provide you with a list of actions you should take to increase the security of your personal information. You will also have access to a network of identity theft and fraud agents and lawyers.
- Assistance with identity restoration
- Assistance with lost or stolen identity cards and documents
- Assistance with lost or stolen mobile devices or laptops
- Assistance with validating or correcting credit file
- Assistance with legal aspects
With the help of our agents, credit specialists and lawyers, we guide you through the necessary steps in the event of identity theft or fraudulent activity.
- Organizing emergency transfer of funds
- Replacing lost or stolen tickets
- Replacing lost or stolen personal documents such as passport, visa, credit card, and more
- Providing over-the-phone translation service
We will help you cancel and replace lost or stolen documents and guide you through the steps with relevant authorities so you can complete your travels.
Equifax CompleteTM Monitor
- Access to and monitoring of your Equifax credit report
- Access to and monitoring of your Equifax credit score
- Online monitoring of personal information
- Alert in case of key changes or if personal information is traced on suspicious websites
- Monthly email updates
- Access to Equifax Agent Networks 7 days a week, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (ET) from Monday to Friday and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (ET) on Saturday and Sunday
You will receive an email alert if significant changes are detected in your credit report, or if your personal information is circulating on potentially fraudulent sites. You will also have access to your Equifax credit file and score, and its history.