Tenant insurance

Protections offered

By National Bank Insurance Auto | Home

Your dwelling contents

Everything that’s in your apartment, including your clothes, furniture, curtains, the contents of your medicine cabinet and what’s in the kitchen, is covered in case of fire or theft. Depending on the protection you chose, other risks can also be covered. You choose the amount of coverage you want, as well as your deductible.

Your liability

Legal liability coverage protects you if you injure someone or damage their property. Whether for a guest that fell in the hall or damage to the building as a result of a fire that started in your apartment, this protection will pay for the damage and provide legal protection, if necessary. And this protection follows you anywhere in the world!

Leasehold improvements

You’ve made changes to your apartment? As long as you got your landlord’s approval, any improvements you make such as paint or a new lighting fixture will also be covered.

Enhanced coverage for home insurance

Canadians are working from home and spending more time online than before. To make sure you get the coverage you need, we've made improvements to our home insurance policies as well as the S.O.S Identity® coverage.

  • Personal liability coverage of contents coverage has been updated to add working from home as an acceptable use of the premises.
  • Coverage limits for personal property pertaining to a business has been increased to $7 500.

Additional options

Additional options to suit your needs. Call us today to learn more!

Legal insurance

Get the services of a lawyer at a small price.

Learn more

S.O.S. Identity®

A 24/7 assistance and insurance coverage that helps you restore and protect your identity in the event of identity theft or a cyberattack and cover expenses related to restoring it.

Protect myself

Advice & Benefits